Business Analysis- Foundation Level
Knowledge and training in business analysis can help to gain a better, well-paid job or contract as the demand for business analysts is strong and growing.
Foundation Level Business Analysis introduces many techniques and principles for both beginners and experienced BAs. It takes the learner through appreciating project and corporate strategy through requirement elicitation and gathering techniques to working on a development project throughout the software development life-cycle.
This is offered either via a classroom course through Analysis Intuition, a specialist British Computer Society accredited provider, or on a blended online basis through e-learning material supported by tutorial sessions hosted by a business analysis tutor. All e-learning materials work on tablets,phones and PCs.
- What is business analysis
- The competencies of a business analyst.
- Strategy Analysis
- The business analysis process model.
- Investigative Techniques.
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management.
- Modelling Business Processes.
- Defining the Solution.
- Making a business and financial case.
- Establishing the Requirements.
- Documenting and Managing Requirements.
- Modelling Requirements
- Delivering the Requirements.
- Delivering the Business Solution.
For classroom delivery certification and accreditation is provided by Analysis Intuition.